Monday 5 September 2011

Foodie Adventure Follow-up - The photos are here!

It's been a few weeks since we have been back from our Malaysian foodie adventure. I'm still getting back into the daily grind of things here in Toronto, and the buzz from our trip has left us wanting more.
Visiting the exotic beauty of Malaysia was one of the best experiences I have had - the people, culture and the local cuisine have made an impression on me that I won't soon forget.
A full write-up of our travels and the food is coming soon, but I could not wait to share some great photos with you. Visit here for a full gallery from our foodie adventure!


The locals eat so well and cheaply, it is incredible how delicious the food is in Malaysia. The markets and food stalls are incredibly busy thus ensuring the quality and freshness. We will most definitely be heading back in the future.  We also plan to include Kuala Lumpur and a destination trip to Australia next time. There was so much to see and explore it was impossible to visit everything in one trip, I can't wait to go back! 





No comments:

Post a Comment